Non-certified Mezcal Solidarity Bond
Cost: $ 40 / liter
Minimum Purchase: $150 / 3.75 liters
Terms and Conditions
- The bond holder’s mezcal will be rested in glass in Sanzekan’s aging cellar, in a dedicated space bearing the bond holder’s name.
- The mezcal will be matured in the cellar for two years, and then delivered to Chilapa de Alvarez or Mexico City.
- The mezcal will be bottled and labeled under the Sanzekan brand.
- The bearer will have access to the cellar (one week’s notice required).
- The bearer will receive a ficha técnica (“spec sheet”) for their mezcal.
- The bearer will receive photos of their mezcal being produced.
- The bearer will be able to visit the distillery of their maestro mezcalero (one week’s notice required).
- The bearer may choose from one of the following maestros mezcaleros: Refugio, Ciro, Lorenzo, Tomás, Benigno, Faustino, Antonio, Lucino, Silvestre, Amancio.